Wednesday, March 30, 2011

like father like son


I don't know if I could love these two any more!! They are so cute together. Many times its mommies and daughters who always match but not in our house its always Eben and Daddy who wear the same style.


When Micah got a new look this year with his European soccer hair and skinny jeans you can just guess who was next in line to have his hair cut just like daddies. They look some some cute together.

Not only do they like to look alike but they love being together and playing together. One of their favorite things to do is play the drums. We have been asking God for 2 years now for a drum kit for Micah and God provided with this great kit for Micah. Now they have been having lessons together...
and of course jamming out together. I am so happy that they have a great relationship and we are watching Eben grow in His character and becoming a little man. However I wouldn't mind if the drum lesson wasn't at 7 AM in the morning!! hehehe...


Now that we have this drum kit Micah will be teaching drum lessons! Give us a call or drop us a comment if you would like to get some!




2 comments:

Tracey said...

I'm visiting from the Stams' blogs and am looking forward to learning more about you and your family!

Unknown said...

So sweet! I hopped over from the Stams' blog :) I've enjoed reading your past posts and have chuckled a few time :)

I'm hoping to follow you along your journey! Have a wonderul day :)